The people’s beer, the people’s spirits
Shevet means tribe, clan or folk. Neil Wasserman and Lior Balmas, founder of Shevet Brewing and Distilling, want to start a movement with their brand. People celebrate because they are part of something bigger, a community. Even still, Shevet products are meant for epicureans from all over the world. That is the reason why the two owners have created a club … a location for events, tastings, workshops and live concerts.
The company logo shows the founders on a tandem bike. These two are in a state of balance and yet constantly on the move at the same time. And between them, there are a lot of bike seats that are still empty.
Для Пива с характером.
- 08.2019 - BrauKon HopBack Pellet - Pardes Hanna-Karkur / Haifa District, Israel
- Late hopping with BrauKon HopBack Pellet for 10 kg pellets
- 11.2017 - BrauKon brewery, 2-vessel brewhouse 30 hl - Geva Carmel / Haifa District, Israel
- Malt handling and milling system
- Mash / wort kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon EcoBoil, BrauKon GentleMix
- BrauKon SpeedKon lauter tun
- Automatic hop dosing system as design version
- Automatic spice dosing station
- Automation system BrauKon BrauControl Pro
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit
- Hot water tank
- Yeast storage tank
- Dry hopping equipment BrauKon HopGun for 50 kg pellets
- CIP system
- Energy supply and cooling unit