BrauKon Family Days 2018
30th September – 3rd October 2018
A full programm and the last nice autumn days – the Family Days were a complete success.
The Family Days started with a welcome beer at the Camba Beer Experience World on the 30th of September and ended with a traditional Bavarian white sausage breakfast on the 3rd of October.
On the training day the family members were able to participate in interesting lectures and workshops all around the theme beer. They could also exchange their experiences. Moreover some recent devolopments like our HopSep were presented.
The international specialist audience also made a trip to the hop-growing area Hallertau and to the Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Peter Krammer, Brauerei Hofstetten, Austria
- Hans-Peter Schwemin and Leon Schwemin and Michael Burkhardt, Brauerei Kürzer, Germany
- Kai Weier, Geilings Bräu, Germany
- Alexander Bellin, Eschenbräu, Germany
- Michael Lembke and Mario Eschenberg, BRLO, Germany
- Sebastian and Babette Holtmann, Dackel Bierbrauerei, Germany
- Kevin Düsel, Brauerei Rittmayer Hallerndorf, Germany
- Bob Worboys, Etxeko Bob’s Beer, France
- Johan and Karen Van Dyck, Antwerpse Brouw Compagnie, Belgium
- Kjartan Lied, Trollbryggeriet, Norway
- Jean-Yves Malpote, France
- Lior Balmas, Shevet Brewery, Israel
- Greg and Arletta Zieman, Browar Stu Mosów, Poland
- Llyod Doherty and Steve Smith, Niche Drinks, Ireland
- Ekaterina Agafonova and Nadezgda Egorova and Andrey Schlykov, Lyskovo, Russia