What to expect
All services at a glance
At BrauKon you can expect enjoyable professional training. A variety of tasks, a friendly working environment and the prospect of receiving employment once your training is complete.
- Professional training
- Exciting, diverse tasks
- A friendly, co-operative working environment
- Room for ideas and requests
- The prospect of further employment and a long-term collaboration in a fast-growing company
- Working in a young, dynamic, congenial and enterprising team
- Company outings and Christmas party
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Chiemgau with numerous leisure, sport and cultural activities on offer
What is important to us
Values close to our heart
We at BrauKon place great importance on independence, communication, personal initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Motivation, diligence and reliability
- Flexibility, readiness to learn and expressive strength
- Good communication and team interaction
- A technological understanding
- Client-orientated way of thinking and action
- Fair and open collaboration
- Working towards a common goal
- High quality standards
- Gender equality
- No discrimination
BrauKon is growing. Grow with us!
Training positions available
We train professionals
A system mechanics works in the procudtion, expansion, modification or maintenance of plants in the field of system, apparatus or tank construction. He/She manufactures components and unites them …
We are often asked
- In which profession does BrauKon provide training?
BrauKon offers training in commercial professions (administrator for office management, industrial manager), technical professions (technical product designer) and manual professions (line mechanical engineer). All of these training professions are open to both genders.
- How should I submit my application?
It is not important whether you send us your application as a PDF file by e-mail, or send us a printed version by regular mail. You can also submit your application in person at our reception area.
- What information should I include in my application?
We expect an informative, high-quality application with the following details:
- Cover letter which also specifies which job you are interested in
- A self-introduction
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Job references and certificates
- Training and qualifications
- Contact details
- I have applied for a job at BrauKon. What happens next?
Once we receive your application you will get confirmation from us. Your application is checked internally. If we are interested, we will invite you to a job interview. This is then followed by an optional trial period. Both parties then decide in favour of or against employment.
Person to contact
+49 8624 40 73-127
We are proud of our trainees