Wildbräu - Grandauer
The brewery Wildbräu places its value on protection of the environment. In the course of this a new BrauKon brewhouse with the latest technology was built. This one clearly spend less energy as the brewhouse before.
The brewery Wildbräu represents beer specialities, which are nationally distributed and which appeal to a wide range of customers. In 1993 the brewery Grandauer was taken over and continued contuced by Wildbräu. Grandauer is the regional rooted brewery.
For Beer with Charakter
- 02.2014 - 2-vessel brewhouse 80 hl - Grafing / Bavaria, Germany
- Malt handling and milling department
- Mash / wort kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon GentleMix, BrauKon SmartBoil
- Mash / lautertun
- Automatc hop dosing system as design version
- Automation system BrauKon BrauControl
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit
- CIP system