The beer of your homeland
Staudenbräu is a family-owned brewery with close ties to its home region, and brewing beer is not a profession for them, but a vocation – since 1846. For them, hops and malt belong together like people and home.
The traditions are kept and from time to time they let new ideas flow in.
For Beer with Charakter
- 2-vessel brewhouse 45 hl - Walkertshofen / Bavaria, Germany
- Mash / wort kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon GentleMix, BrauKon EcoBoil
- Mash / lauter tun
- Automatic hop dosing system
- Automation system BrauKon BrauControl
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit
- Hot water tank
- Energy supply