Modern Times Beer
California’s first employee-owned brewery
Modern Times is an intrepid cadre of brewers, coffee roasters, and culinary wizards that began as a 30bbl production brewery and tasting room in the Point Loma neighborhood of San Diego.
Today, They’re distributed throughout Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and the Pacific Northwest. In addition to their flagship brewery & roastery in Point Loma, they now have brewery/restaurant locations in Los Angeles & Portland, as well as a tasting room in San Diego’s North Park neighborhood and a restaurant and tap room in Encinitas, CA. A bit further down the line, they’ll be opening a restaurant in Santa Barbara, as well as a brewery/restaurant/cafe/swim club megaplex in downtown Anaheim.
As of 2017, Modern Times became California’s very first employee-owned brewery, which is a fact they’re particularly proud of.
For Beer with Charakter
- 02.2020 - 2-Geräte Sudhaus 15 bbl - Anaheim / California, USA
- Malt handling and milling system
- Mash / wort kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon EcoBoil, BrauKon GentleMix
- Lauter tun
- Automation system BrauKon TControl
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit