Crafting Divine Beer
In 1992 the Haarlem Beer Society was established. The beer was brewed to some old council recipes from Leuven University.
The brewery Jopen is called after the 112 litre wooden barrels in which the beer was shipped in the past.
In November 2010 the tradition of brewing in Haarlem was restored by the opening of the Jopenkerk, a historic Jacobs church in Haarlem. You can enjoy watching the brewing process of Jopen beer in the converted church. The building includes a BrauKon brewing plant, a café and a restaurant.
You can enjoy best beer-food combinations in the restaurant.
For Beer with Charakter
- 12.2019 - Extension of the brewhouse - Haarlem / Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- BrauKon AlloySius
- BrauKon GentleMix
- Wort aeration unit
- 02.2019 - Extension of the tank capacity - Haarlem / Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Cylindroconical outdoor tanks
- Fully automatic dry hopping equipment BrauKon HopGun Pro for 100 kg pellets
- 10.2010 - Pub brewery, 2-vessel brewhouse 20 hl - Haarlem / Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Malt handling and milling system
- Mash / wort kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon GentleMix and BrauKon SmartBoil
- Mash / lauter tun
- Automation system BrauKon BrauControl
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit
- Hot water tank
- Yeast propagation with yeast dosing, yeast storage tanks
- CIP system
- Energy supply and cooling unit