Colonial Brewing Company
Brewed small. Lived big.
Colonial Brewing Co started out in Margaret River in 2004 as a small brewpub and has expanded to become one of Australia’s largest independent brewers. They focus on high quality, consistent and easy drinking beer but experiment with all kinds of unique project & barrel aged beers as well.
In 2015 Colonial Brewing took over a vacated mid-sized brewery & bar on Australia’s East in Port Melbourne to help them meet the growing demand for their hop focussed ales. This brewery also reached its production capacity quickly, provoking a major expansion with the help of BrauKon.
For Beer with Charakter
- Control panel for tank room - Port Melbourne / Victoria, Australien
- Tank cellar control by brewhouse control BrauKon BrauControl
- 09.2019 - 3-vessel brewhouse 50 hl - Port Melbourne / Victoria, Australia
- Mash kettle with BrauKon AlloySius, BrauKon GentleMix
- Lauter tun
- Wort kettle with BrauKon SmartBoil
- Automation system BrauKon TControl
- Whirlpool with wort cooling and aeration unit
- CIP system