What to expect
All services at a glance
At BrauKon you can expect interesting, challenging tasks, a friendly working environment and room for personal development.
- Interesting, challenging tasks
- A co-operative, team-orientated working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional and personal further development
- Promotion opportunities
- Long-term collaboration in a fast growing company
- Working in a young, dynamic, congenial and enterprising team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
- Room for individual responsibility and decision-making authority
- Company outings and Christmas party
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Chiemgau with numerous leisure, sport and cultural activities on offer
What is important to us
Values close to our heart
We at BrauKon place great importance on independence, communication, personal initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Motivation, diligence and reliability
- Flexibility, readiness to learn and expressive strength
- Good communication and team interaction
- A technological understanding
- Client-orientated way of thinking and action
- Fair and open collaboration
- Working towards a common goal
- High quality standards
- Gender equality
- No discrimination
BrauKon is growing. Grow with us!
We are currently reinforcing our team in the following areas
The fitter/ welder manufactures and installs piping and equipment in our production facility at the site in Obing and at the customer's site. he produces plant components independently and welds pipes.…
We are often asked
- Which vocational fields does BrauKon include?
BrauKon offers the following vocations: commercial (purchasing, sales, accounting, logistics, human resources), technical (project management, engineering, automation, service) and manual (assembly, production, plant engineering).
- My desired job is not listed, can I apply anyway?
We are always on the look-out for more talented personalities to reinforce our team. Convince us with a speculative application.
- How should I submit my application?
It is not important whether you send us your application as a PDF file by e-mail, or send us a printed version by regular mail. You can also submit your application in person at our reception area.
- What information do you expect in an application?
We expect an informative, high-quality application with the following details:
- Cover letter which also specifies which job you are interested in
- A self-introduction
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Job references and certificates
- Training and qualifications
- Contact details
- I have applied for a job at BrauKon. What happens next?
Once we receive your application you will get confirmation from us. Your application is checked internally. If we are interested, we will invite you to a job interview. This is then followed by an optional trial period. Both parties then decide in favour of or against employment.
Person to contact
+49 8624 40 73-127